IEEE PES Scholarship Plus Congo Committee
This committee is responsible for establishing an IEEE PES Scholarship Plus program in the Democratic Republic of the Congo and reports to the PES Vice President of Education. The committee shall develop the implementation plan and overall policies for the program in the DRC.
The committee will provide guidance and actionable goals which will address critical power and energy workforce development issues in the DRC. The ultimate goal is to develop a scholarship program for students who are working towards achieving their first professional degree with an emphasis on Power & Energy. The following individuals have been appointed to the committee.
- Dr.Ngalula Sandrine Mubenga - Committee Chair - Founder & CEO of SMIN Power Group LLC
- Fondation Denise Nyakeru Tshisekedi (FDNT) represented by the office of the First Lady of the D.R.Congo
- National Institute for Professional Preparation ( INPP) represented by Mr. Maurice Tshikuya Kayembe
- Mapon University represented by Dr. Matata Ponyo
- University of Kinshasa- polytechnic school represented by Prof. Dr. Ir. Jean-Marie Beya
- National Society of Electricity (SNEL) represented by Ir. Fabrice Lusinde wa Lusangi
- Tembo Power represented by Mr. John Nsana Kanyoni