Read about the experiences fellow PES Scholars have had that are helping to further their careers.
The Application is open.
Deadline to complete the online scholarhsip application form. Make sure your letter of recommendation is sent before this date, and that you've submitted your application.
No Later Than 30 September
You'll be notified whether you've received the award (or if your reward was renewed). If you are new recipient, you'll be asked to provide supplemental information before the scholarship can be disbursed.
- Thank you from a PES Scholar - Nate Carnovale - University of Pittsburgh
- Congratulations to the University of Pittsburgh for being identified as the IEEE PES Scholarship University Spotlight award recipient as the school that with the most applicants for the 2019 application cycle!
- Thank you to our volunteers - 2018 Regional Review Committee Membership
- Application Overview Presentation, which includes an overview of the application and FAQs.
- Application Checklist/Calendar to help stay on top of important dates.
Access popular links:
Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories (SEL) serves the power industry worldwide through the design, manufacture, supply and support of products and services for power system protection, monitoring, control, automation, communications and metering. For more than 30 years, SEL has offered unmatched local technical support, a 10‐year, worldwide warranty and a commitment to making electric power safer, more reliable and more economical. SEL is the largest corporate donor to the PES Scholarship Plus Initiative and the Realize the Full Potential of IEEE Campaign.