Making a donation to the PES Scholarship Plus Initiative is easy!
We accept charitable contributions through the IEEE Foundation's Donation page. Donating is easy and secure through this site.
- Create an account at the IEEE Foundation.
- When filling out the donation form, please select "IEEE PES Scholarship Plus Initiative Fund" under the "Designation" field.
- Finish the donation form with your donation amount and payment information.
- You will receive confirmation via e-mail that your form has been submitted correctly.
- You will also receive a formal acknowledgement letter by mail.
Donations are also accepted by mail at the following address:
IEEE PES Scholarship Plus Initiative Fund
445 Hoes Lane, Piscataway, NJ 08854
If you would prefer to make your donation by other means or have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at + 1-732-562-5550.
The IEEE Foundation, Incorporated is an organization qualified under U.S. Internal Revenue Code 501(c)(3) and is eligible to receive tax-deductible contributions in the United States. For other countries, please check with your local tax advisor regarding tax deductions of charitable contributions.
Supporting the Program in Canada
Individuals and companies in Canada can provide support for the program through the IEEE PES Canadian Scholarship Fund, which is managed by the IEEE Canadian Foundation (ICF). The ICF is registered in Canada as a charitable organization associated with IEEE Canada and awards special grants to new and innovative projects within Canada that seek to apply technology for the benefit of humanity. For additional information on how to donate in Canada, visit the IEEE Canadian Foundation website.