Future Power and Energy Leaders
The PES Scholarship Plus Initiative™ supports the most promising future engineers in power and energy. Recipients are high-achieving undergraduate students in electrical engineering programs who have committed to exploring the power and energy engineering field through both coursework and career experiences. PES regional volunteer leaders select recipients following the application submission period ending in June of each year. Within a few years, these promising students will graduate with the knowledge and career experience necessary to begin making an impact across the power and energy industry.
Seeking the Best
All scholarship recipients are:
- Declared undergraduate students of electrical and computer engineering
- Enrolled at accredited universities in the U.S. or Canada
- High achievers with strong GPAs and distinctive extracurricular commitments
- Committed to exploring the power and energy field
- Committed to enrolling in at least three power engineering courses
- Eager to explore the field through career experiences
- U.S. or Canadian citizens and permanent residents
Please contact a PES representative to discuss how your organization can involve PES Scholars in your student work experience program.